- PGM-FI Engine: With plenty of power to carry you and a passenger too, the Forza features liquid cooling and Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) for great performance. Plus Forza gets an estimated 68 MPG!
- Low Center of Gravity Engine Placement: Mounting the engine low keeps the Forza’s center of gravity low as well. That helps with the Forza’s nimble and capable handling.
- V-Matic Transmission: With the Honda V-Matic automatic transmission, riding couldn’t be easier. Just start the engine, twist the gas, and go. The V-Matic means no shifting, ever— so you concentrate on the road ahead and simply enjoy the ride! The V-matic is a continuously variable design, so all you’ll feel is a smooth transition of power.
- Lower Floating Link: A low-mounted engine featuring a unique lower link minimizes engine vibration and dampens jarring bumps from the road.
- Three-Gallon Fuel Tank: With its estimated 68 MPG and three-gallon tank, you’ll be able to go far between fill-ups.
- Convenient Power Outlet: Need to charge your cell phone or other devices while you ride? No worries—the Forza’s convenient 12-volt power outlet makes it easy.
- Electric Start: Reliable electric start, combined with the Forza’s fuel injection, ensures hassle-free starting with push-button ease, even on cold mornings.
- Multi-Function Display: Instrument display features speedometer, odometer, tachometer, A&B trip meters, fuel gauge, clock, average fuel consumption meter, PGM-FI Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) Coolant temperature gauge, low oil pressure indictor, ABS indicator (where applicable), parking brake indicator, and oil change indicator.
- Convenient Storage: Flip the seat open and you have room for two full face helmets or enough groceries for Thanksgiving dinner. There’s also a convenient helmet holder underneath the seat that allows you to secure your helmet while away from your scoot. There’s even a second compartment in the dash for your mobile phone, wallet, or MP3 player.
- Rider Comfort: That long, plush seat does more than just look comfortable—it’s probably nicer than that sofa in your living room. The stepped passenger section gives your copilot a better view. Besides great style, Forza’s bodywork is all about function to help protect you from the wind and the elements.
- Engine Type: 279cc liquid-cooled single cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 72.0mm x 68.5mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Ignition: Full transistorized
- Valve Train: SOHC; four-valve
- Transmission: Honda V-Matic belt-converter continuously variable automatic transmission
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension: 35mm telescopic fork; 3.7 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Twin shock; 3.8 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 256mm disc with twin-piston caliper with CBS
- Rear Brake: Single 240mm disc with twin-piston caliper with CBS
- Front Tire: 120/70-14
- Rear Tire: 140/70-13
- Rake: 27 deg.
- Trail: 89mm (3.5 in.)
- Wheelbase: 60.9 in.
- Seat Height: 28.2 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.0 gal.
- Mpg: 68 MPG
- Curb Weight: 422 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel - ready to ride)
- Available Colors: Pearl Red
- Model Id: NSS300