2014 Arctic Cat 6000 El Tigre ES
Slide-Action Rear Suspension™ - Slide-Action keeps the suspension active, so while you're coupling under torque over bumps, you still have a free acting front arm. Rear transfer blocks engage, so the front arm follows the bump, allowing for better traction. Cornering is tight and precise.
Arctic Race Front Suspension - ARS combines tall lightweight ski spindles and widely spaced A-arms for the greatest torsion rigidity and strength. The lower A-arms mount in a 30-degree angle improve comfort and cornering. And the Sno Pro gets FOX FLOAT 3 shocks.
6000 C-TEC2™ Engine - The 6000 C-TEC2 2-stroke is powerful, durable, lightweight, fuel-efficient and pure Arctic Cat. The electronic oil pump can accurately meter fuel/oil ratios not only by RPM, but also by altitude, dramatically reducing oil and fuel consumption.
Arctic Cat’s C-TEC2 Oil - When Arctic Cat engineers began designing a new 2-stroke engine four years ago, we knew it would require a unique oil to optimize performance and efficiency. Chemical engineers worked side by side with engine designers throughout the process. The task was to create fully synthetic oil that would flow at sub zero temperatures for easy starts, and meet demanding lubrication requirements under extreme operating temps. Watch the film to find out why it’s the only 2-stroke oil that meets the viscosity requirements of this new engine design.
ProCross™ Chassis - The ProCross chassis utilizes a triangulated upper-spar assembly which provides incredible strength and reduced weight. Combining an inner- and outer-formed shell with boxed support structure to make up the two-piece tunnel gives additional strength and weight savings. Put it all together and you get one amazing chassis.
Deluxe Digital Gauge - New on all 7000 and 6000 series models, the new Deluxe Digital Gauge features two operator-configurable displays for speed, rpm, clock, odometer, hours, coolant temperature, exhaust temperature, intake air temperature, voltage and fuel level.
Electric Start - With a simple turn of the key, the new and improved electric start will roar your Cat to life. Reliable and always ready to get the fun started.
Push-Button Reverse - The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. So just hit the button and backward you go.
1.25 in. Ripsaw Track - Features aggressive angled-lug profiles for outstanding forward and lateral traction on groomed trails. Its "chopped" lug design delivers excellent handling, acceleration and braking on hard-packed surfaces.
2014 Arctic Cat 6000 El Tigre ES
- Bore x Stroke
- 73.8 x 70 mm
- Electronic Injection
- 3D sequential fire, throttle position sensor
- 47 mm dual throttle body batteryless EFI
- APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal.
- Arctic Drive System
- Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing); 10.75 in. dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Radial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft
- Suspension Front
- Arctic Race Suspension with FOX FLOAT 3 shocks and sway bar
- Front Travel
- 10 in.
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in.
- Suspension Rear
- FasTrack slide-action suspension with Tri-hub rear axle system, couple blocks, torque sensing link, adjustable torsion springs, Arctic Cat (IFP) shocks (2" dia. rear shock)
- Track Type
- Track Width
- 15 in.
- Track Length
- 129 in.
- 118 in.
- Overall Width
- 48 in.
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. adjustable
- Trail 6 in.
- Dual skag w/carbide
- 1.25 in.
- Pitch Control
- 2.86 in.
- Push-button reverse, dual halogen headlight (2-bulb), front bumper, adjustable handlebar, deluxe digital gauge, electric gas gauge, low oil light, coolant overheat light, clock, high/low hand & thumb warmers, belt holder, accessory outlet, mid-height windshield, electric start, air pump